[Sca-cooks] Anniversary of Amore

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 23 21:00:01 PST 2003

Olwen said:
> Here is the flyer for the next event in Bright Hills.  I am interested in
> maybe entering the static or aphrodisiacs competitions but am fresh out of
> ideas and inspiration.  Anyone have a squeek of an idea to share?
> Olwen, clueless again.

You or those in your barony might be interested in these files in the
Florilegium:
aphrodisiacs-msg  (15K)  7/31/01    Medieval aphrodisiacs.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAL/bathing-msg.html

courtly-love-bib  (13K) 10/15/98    Bibliography on Courtly Love.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHIVALRY/courtly-love-bib.html
Rules-of-Love-art (10K)  5/13/02    "The Rules of Love" by Master Giles
                                        de Laval.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CHIVALRY/courtly-love-bib.html

>>Rumors abound of mysterious noble visitors, some on
>>romantic quests, and of rivalries that may erupt in
>>swordplay.
I had to re-read that one. Sometimes "q" and "g" look alike...:-)

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com