[Sca-cooks] Anniversary of Amore

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 11:40:38 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/23/2003 10:35:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kattratt at charter.net writes:

> Sandalwood is edible isn't it?  Corwyn?  I think I have seen it in
> recipes... I know that Vanilla and Sandalwood together are a great
> aphrodisiac....

RED Sandalwood was (and sometimes still is) used as a food coloring. While I
don't know if the standard yellow stuff is food safe, I'd assume so...
probably tastes yucky, but in the amounts you'd use it probably wouldn't kill
you... I think I'd use some food grade musk with some rose maybe...

Hmmmm...

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)