[Sca-cooks] ebay garb

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 22:14:32 PST 2003

Yep. Who-da-thunk-it! (Thought I was the only one who said that :-)   ) Thanks. I am still new enough that I am wearing generic T-tunics and angel dresses. Oh, well, that's about to change. I am evolving, Italian courtesean with an alter-ego of Middle Eastern. What a combination, hmmm?
Isabella
 Marilyn Traber <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com> wrote:This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
www.ebay.com. item 2804336198
fantasy chemise. good try at an apron, ranging from roughly 1500 to 1700,
anywhere in most of western europe.
bodice is mostly fantasy, tending towards jacobin [late 1600s]

good if you are a rennie or want to wait tables in a fake medevialoid
'wench' setting.

www.ebay.com item 2804336440
generic fancy rennie purse, goes well with above costume.

www.ebay.com, item 2804336334
really exaggerated padded roll worn in the 1300s to early 1400s, western
europe. ok for rennies, larps. did i mention really exaggerated padded roll?
[most padded roll headdresses are 2 to 3 fingers in circumfrence. do the
math...]

margali

whod a thunk that 7 years on h-costume, sca-garb and med-costume would come
in handy on a cooking list...