[Sca-cooks] ebay garb

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 06:13:45 PST 2003

Hey!  What's wrong with T-tunics?  I've been playing for oh, 14 years and I
still wear the one piece of fabric T-tunics!  Of course I'm ninth century
Welsh/Saxon so I suppose for some part, I'm overdressed.  OTOH, I am
currently making an Elizabethan corset, bodice, skirt, overskirt, half
chemese and sleeves (well, actually I bought the material and am hoping that
if I set it all together in one pile it will make itself, or some dear
friend will come do it for/with me ~ where is Hans when I need him?) Now,
who has a tall hat that I can trade/buy/be gifted with?
Olwen