[Sca-cooks] Trying again

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jan 24 07:53:06 PST 2003

> > I had a doctor once posit to me that the sudden increase (mid 80's to
> > mid
> > 90's) of people coming in with adult-onset asthma problems at around
> > 30 y.o
> > was inpart due to environmental factors-

My theory is that it is due to the whooping cough vaccine and the better
control of TB, as well as better control of air conditions especially
comparted to the 1800's. In other words, more people with asthmatic
tendencies live to grow up.

Then you put them in sealed buildings... and wow!

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The world breaks every one and afterward many are strong at the broken
places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and
the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these
you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry."
-- E. Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms