[Sca-cooks] Lists (Forgot to add) was RE: OT, IP, T-Tunic oops

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 26 09:25:33 PST 2003

I forgot to mention the Renaissance Tailor.  Late period, very slow list,
first class info.

This egroup is based on the website http://www.vertetsable.com, more
commonly known as The Renaissance Tailor; Recreating 16th and 17th Century
Clothing.

And also, one of my personal favorites, is the Authentic_SCA list.  While
they don't do just clothing, most of the topics talked about are very well
researched...  A little busy, but not too bad...

This is the Authentic SCA eGroup
To subscribe, send an email to:
authentic_SCA-subscribe at egroups.com

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**