[Sca-cooks] OT, IP, T-Tunic oops

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 26 09:14:43 PST 2003

Well, I'll take a shot at it...

The historic costuming list is very good, with lots of knowledgeable people.
The downside is that it is for all historic costuming, and there is a ton of
Victorian stuff to weed through on some days.  Very busy.

h-costume mailing list
h-costume at mail.indra.com

The SCA-Garb list NOT on Yahoo is very good.  Very serious, and not too
busy.

Society for Creative Anachronism: Clothing (Garb)
  Group's web site: http://sca-garb.freeservers.com

And the SCA-Garb on Yahoo, while good, gets so many newbies the same
question get asked over and over.  And over again.  Lots of traffic...

Helpful email addresses:
  Subscribe:    SCA-Garb-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Main group web page:

HTH,

Apollonia
Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**