[Sca-cooks] Re: Marchpane base....

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jan 27 06:30:44 PST 2003

I'd make wafers using a krumkake iron as those
tend to be thinner than the wafers made
using the various pizzelle makers. These can
be quite delicate. The other option I have seen for
these is to use a base of edible rice wafer paper.
That would save making the wafers. Depends on how many
you plan to make and how they are to be kept. These
don't do well at all if it's humid.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway