[Sca-cooks] biscuit dragon subtlety

Jessica Tiffin melisant at iafrica.com
Mon Jan 27 22:41:05 PST 2003

At 07:59 PM 1/27/03 -0600, Johnnae wrote:
>He certainly is cute.
>How many biscuits did it take?

Good lord, I don't think I counted... The recipes are linked from that
page, I used the quantities I've given.  I suspect there must have been
seventy or eighty of each kind - they were fairly small.

thanks for all the "aw, cute!" comments... :>

JdH

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin (Jessica Tiffin) * Drachenwald Kingdom Chronicler
Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town, South Africa
melisant at iafrica.com ***  http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.