[Sca-cooks] biscuit dragon subtlety

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 28 04:23:05 PST 2003

I was thinking that this would be a good project
to keep children amused. You provide the head, tails,
and wings or even let them mold those too. They could then
assemble one using even commercial vanilla wafers or even
oreo's if no one had time to bake. They could use icing
to assemble the beast. It might be a good project.

Johnnae