Beer percentages OOP WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] MY DAY IN CLASS

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at AirservicesAustralia.com
Tue Jan 28 21:59:20 PST 2003

> > Wouldn't small beer be more like our 'near beer'. Couldn't find a %
on
> > any of the beer here, and there's LOTS! Why? My son drives for
Miller
> and we
> > are stocking up on stuff for Estrella!!!
> > I am sure Master A. or Drakey will have the numbers.
> > Isabella

Sorry,

I'm an Aussie.  We have very liberal alcohol laws and the tax is not so
bad - but the rules are very different to the United States.

Cheers,

Drake.