Beer percentages OOP WAS:Re: [Sca-cooks] MY DAY IN CLASS

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 21:42:17 PST 2003

     OK, what's the deal. I checked all the beer in the pantry and the Zima Regular and Zima Citrus, the Smirnoff Ice and the Fuzzy Navel all had % on the bottles. However, Miller Genuine Draft Light, MGD Genuine Draft, Miller Lite, Corona Extra, Corona Light, Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve, Heineken, and Skyy Blue are all %less. Aren't these guys supposed to put a percentage on everything, or is all beer considered between a certain percentage?

Isabella
 "Pixel, Goddess and Queen" <pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com> wrote:
Don't the Cheap American Pilsners (Bud, Miller, Mick, etc.) have alcohol
levels around 2-4% or something like that?

Margaret