[Sca-cooks] Living history any one?

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:02:12 PST 2003

My understanding is that they DON'T want people with living history
experience because they want to show how horrible life was "back then."
Also, what are they editing out?  Two of the children on Frontier House
seemed to have adapted quite well----we never heard from them.

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson