[Sca-cooks] South Carolina Laws

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Jan 29 14:20:43 PST 2003

Well, you know why SBs (sounds so Tolkienesque, really) don't allow the
consumption of alcohol? Because it might lead to sex. And that might lead
to dancing. :-)

Margaret, sneaking off to the Rock with a glass of Shiraz

(and btw, I was raised Missouri Synod Lutheran, only slightly less
conservative than Wisconsin Synod in that Wisconsin Synod still considers
fire a new innovation, and SBs are considered terribly liberal)