[Sca-cooks] Okay, it's that time of year again...

AF Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 15:10:03 PST 2003

Hey, look who's here! Welcome home! Are you all moved? Did it go well, I
hope?

Well, no, I got these in a store that sells to a West Indian community,
and is run by Koreans. They're sold in a little tray... so I had to get
the whole package! They assume that no one ever has enough hot peppers...

Yes, Phlip, I probably will dry them. Have you done it? Will they dry
whole? or should I halve them? Tried freezing once before, and wasn't
happy with the results.

Anne