[Sca-cooks] Okay, it's that time of year again...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jan 30 15:26:09 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Yes, Phlip, I probably will dry them. Have you done it? Will they dry
> whole? or should I halve them? Tried freezing once before, and wasn't
> happy with the results.
>
> Anne

Well, the fleshy peppers like jalepenos really need to be halved and/or
smoked because they'll often rot before they dry, but with the Scotch
Bonnets, they're thin enough walled that you can do it as you prefer.
Myself, I'd split them because they'll dry faster and crumble more easily
when dry, but either way they ought to be fine.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,