[Sca-cooks] Okay, it's that time of year again...

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Thu Jan 30 16:06:29 PST 2003

> Hey, look who's here! Welcome home! Are you all moved? Did it go well, I
> hope?

Yes, I'm all moved. It went about as expected - a royal mess. The
non-library boxes are about 80% unpacked; the library hasn't even been
touched yet. The wall unit is all set up, but the couch is scattered around
the living room. The movers shafted me for an additional $350 over the "very
high estimate you shouldn't get anywhere near"; I had to ask the office for
an advance.

All in all, an unpleasant experience I'm not eager to repeat.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: grep...grep...grep... (Frog w/UNIX stuck in throat)

---