[Sca-cooks] deep frying

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jan 30 20:33:34 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Well you _have_ to if you want to fry a turkey -- just remember not to
fill
> the cooker with too much oil
>
> (My thanksgiving was almost a porch fire...)
>
> Vitha

You know, something that has escaped me throughout all this fad for
deep-frying turkeys.

Why in blazes does anybody WANT to? Of course, I'm not a big fan of either
turkey or deep frying, but I just don't see the point.

OTOH, I wouldn't mind having a turkey fryer, although for other cooking
purposes....

Phlip, the befuzzled....

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,