[Sca-cooks] More on the Slovenian salt works

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 31 06:18:26 PST 2003

There are descriptions of the salt marshes and salt making
 in Lonely Planet Slovenia and the 2001 Facts about Slovenia.
My husband's maternal grandparents immigrated from Slovenia
to the US around the time of WWI.
If we go over this summer to visit the distant relatives, I will
try and go see these and maybe will be able to give you a personal
 report upon our return.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway