[Sca-cooks] Okay, it's that time of year again...

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 10:37:05 PST 2003

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> > Hey, Adamantius. Can you ask Susan if there's anything that would symbolize
> > the evaporation of snow and the disappearance of cold weather? I'd be happy
> > to make several meals of that-even if it included bell peppers....
>
> Perhaps some of those small, reddish-black, very hot peppers commonly used in
> some chinese cooking...

Most SCA personae come from a time before these were brought to China, probably by
the Portuguese, not before 1520.  However, this would be a good weekend for Shrimp
in Chili Sauce anyway as long as you are not doing SCA cooking.  [One of my rare
moments of stuffy purism -- treasure it!]
<http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/2362/recipescs.html>
<http://www.foodtv.com/celebrities/kenichibio/0,3415,,00.html>

> > Phlip, very tired of cold wintery, snowy weather...
> Snow? What's that? But then I don't think I wore short pants outside any
> time this January...

Summer dress today, bonny fine weather for Aeduin's wedding tomorrow and probably
shorts to Disneyland on Sunday!  <hehehe>

Selene Colfox in sunny Caid