[Sca-cooks] Philadelphia, philadelphia...

Debra Tonjes dethriel at optonline.net
Fri Jan 31 16:46:59 PST 2003

Uhm...

Phile Art Museum...!

Rodin Museum!

South Street!  Have a *real* Phile cheese steak!  (mind the grease..but it's
part of the charm)

Check out old historic Philadelphia...visit the Liberty Bell...

Is the Moshulu still about?  It's on the riverfront...a restaurant in an old
ship...very atmospheric!

Althea, who 'grew up' while going to college in Phile, and misses it
still...