[Sca-cooks] Philadelphia, philadelphia...

Mike Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Fri Jan 31 14:27:23 PST 2003

It is Philadelphia for gosh sakes, all that American History in and around
the town and you have to ask. Constitution Hall, Liberty Bell, Brandywine
battlefield. Not to mention you are not that far from NYC or Washington DC
or Gettysburgh for that matter.

But that is just me.

Thorbjorn
American History Enthusiast.
I live in Iowa and have never been to any of these sites.