[Sca-cooks] deep frying

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 31 17:58:13 PST 2003

Yes, as I learned in my Literary Criticism class (where you start off
stating that word meanings are completely arbitrary, just to put you off
balance right away), "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
Seriously, I was trying to not say never, as in La Varenne never used
potatoes, without benefit of close examination of the receipts.  And hey,
some people LIKE weasels in their pants (or so I've been told).

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson