[Sca-cooks] Phillipa's Suggestion

Mary Morman mem at rialto.org
Tue Jul 1 04:28:56 PDT 2003

Phillipa suggested that she right on "blank" stationary to solve the
problem with the list.  I do appreciate the attempt, but have to tell
the poor Luddite that "white" is not "blank" - it's white, and that
white is now being adopted by the list software as background for the
entire digest, just as the blue was earlier.

However, since my digest (although adopting Phillipa's colors of white
background and blue text) is now longer bringing down my application
each time I receive a message from the cooks list, I don't much care
what color it is defaulting to.

I do think, however, that whoever is the list admin needs to be working
with the defaults to figure out what is happening here.

Elaina