[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

UrthMomma at aol.com UrthMomma at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 06:47:35 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/1/2003 8:06:01 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

> Re: [Sca-cooks] Fw: [Aten_Cooks](long) Feast Policy Draft for
>   Review

 I'm new to the list, but not new to the kitchen and feast hall, commenting
on the Aten proposal :

What works in one Kingdom could cause wholesale revolt of the cooks in
another. If the proposed strategy works in Atenveldt, good for them; however attempt
this scheme in the Midrealm, and half a dozen chief feast cooks I know would
tell them they could bloody well go to McDonalds if that's how the Kingdom is
going to tell their local Shire/Barony  how they have to set up their
feast reservations and planning.

Isn't Inter-Kingdom Anthropology wonderful ? :^}

Olwen Buklond
Barony of Sternfeld, Midrealm