[Sca-cooks] Tench

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jul 1 06:06:56 PDT 2003

I am reminded by these questions on fish that
I ought to mention that Prospect Books has reissued
Alan Davidson's classic works on the topic of fish and seafood.
The original editions won several awards. For example,
 NORTH ATLANTIC SEAFOOD received the prestigious
Glenfiddich Gold Medal award and the André Simon Award.
In the USA the books were or are in the process
of being released by Ten Speed Press.

Look for:

Mediterranean Seafood: A Comprehensive Guide With Recipes

North Atlantic Seafood: A Comprehensive Guide With Recipes

Seafood of South East Asia: Comprehensive Guide With Recipes

and at least in the UK

Fish & Fish Dishes of Laos (September, 2003)
http://www.kal69.dial.pipex.com/shop/system/index.html

If you don't want to buy new, consider buying them on the
OP/used book market. They are well worth having on the shelf.

Johnnae llyn Lewis

------