[Sca-cooks] good pennsic foods for single camping?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jul 2 08:07:33 PDT 2003

This is the first year I'm going to be camping at Pennsic without being
part of a food plan. I'm tossing around ideas for what to bring-- there's
only me, you see. I will probably eat most lunches at the food court, and
bring snacky things for breakfasts and when I don't have time for lunch,
but I'm trying to figure out what to bring for dinner-- I have this
addiction to hot dinners, you see.

So far I have 2 meals worked out: de Nola's chopped spinach made with
canned spinach, served with couscous; and penne with mozzarella and frozen
peas...

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"What don't die can't live. What don't live can't change. What don't
change can't learn." -- Terry Pratchett, _Lords and Ladies_