[Sca-cooks] Olwen (of Bukland)!! Glad your here!

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 21:01:32 PDT 2003

Olwen! fellow cooks, THIS Olwen, (who CAN be odd if
she really puts her mind to it...) is one of my
apprentices!! We were just talking about this list the
other day and here she is!!

I do have to concur with her about the Aten proposal
though. That would fly like a lead balloon in the
Midrealm. Too many independent minded people(home of
the Horde, remember...) "This is the feast we are
serving today, like it? Fine, don't, well, here are a
list of resturaunts.....!

Abot Johann, OL

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"