[Sca-cooks] firewhiskey

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 8 23:08:38 PDT 2003

Corwyn commented:
> XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:
> > Yes, i'm about halfway into the 5th book after reading the first
> > 4....and
> > wonders how butterbeer (OB Food Content!) is made as well as
> > Firewhiskey.
Perhaps choose your favorite distilled beverage, drop in your choice of
sliced jalopenos, Scotch Bonnet peppers etc and wait a while. Strain
and serve? :-)
> Me, I stick with meads and wines, they're legal, and frankly, I can do
> without some Government agent tearing up my handywork... <G>
Yes, well one of my purhases at the War of the Lilies was this book:
The Lore of Still Building - A primer on the production of alcohol for
food and fuel by Kathleen Howard and Norman Gibal. ISBN: 1-88411-107-6
Paperback. $9
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com