[Sca-cooks] firewhiskey

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 04:48:08 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/9/2003 2:11:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com writes:

> Yes, well one of my purhases at the War of the Lilies was this book:
> The Lore of Still Building - A primer on the production of alcohol for
> food and fuel by Kathleen Howard and Norman Gibal. ISBN: 1-88411-107-6
> Paperback. $9

I have a couple <G> of different books on the process, they're all still
packed like everything else in my life.

My favorites though are the "Mountain Spirits" series, there are three of
them SFAIK. While one does cover several different designs of still, they're
mostly stories of various moonshiners and moonshine runners, told mostly
firsthand. If you can find them I highly recommend them.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke