[Sca-cooks] Pennsic, not.

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jul 9 18:58:23 PDT 2003

After trying every way I could to go to Pennsic this year...
I must announce that I will NOT be able to go to Pennsic, since I will still
be getting my new storefront up and running.

If things work out, I may have my *merchandise* at Pennsic, like the new
custom made reflective trim, and some of my amber, but I will let you all
know when I know for sure.

In related news, we have pushed the Grand Opening Party for my store back
to:
July 29 -August 2
as we have been unable to complete the renovations in time for our original
dates.

i will miss seeing many of you at Pennsic, i know.
have fun for me?
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...