[Sca-cooks] FW: paprika and spikenard

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Jul 16 07:44:55 PDT 2003

I just received this by email and thought some of you might be interested as we have discussed both of these items here before.

I am in fact honored to have gotten this email, for if my guess is correct, this is the same Charles Perry and his book which have been previously mentioned on this list.

Perhaps some of you studying eastern Europe or the Balkans might want to check out this thesis. Bear?

Stefan