[Sca-cooks] On the subject of Italian food.

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 12:26:46 PDT 2003

Just wanted to let people know that I have been busy
making available the Italian translations I have been
doing on or off for the last year.  These are all
linked from my webpage :
http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/

There is:
Libro di cucina translation -
Updated libro translation -
An Italian Feast   -
On the nature of cheese -
Stuffed pasta recipes -
Hare with papardelle -
Pesto like recipes -
Strawberry pie -
Rice dish -
Recipes for Roman macaroni, roast lamb and fruit soup
-Five stuffing recipes from 16th century texts -
Sambugado -
Little morsels or Biscotti from 16th century Italy -
Menus featuring biscotti -
Other biscotti recipes -

As I am almost continually updating and adding new
pages I figured it was easier to send people to the
home page rather than list 12 web addresses.

Helewyse (trying to get stuff organized at last).