[Sca-cooks] on a personal note...and squid

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Wed Jul 23 15:10:50 PDT 2003

Hello Folks,

The people on this list have been very supportive over the years any time
someone has had a problem or needed a little emotional support.  I ask that
of you now.

After a long winter full of bad health, I will be going into the hospital
for some "body work" as my dear husband puts it.  I go in next Tuesday, the
29th and expect to be sprung from there on Thursday the 31st.   The doctor
tells me I will have a 4 - 6 week recovery.

Any good thoughts / wishes or prayers you would be willing to send my way
would be most gratefully appreciated.

On an unrelated food note.........    ;-)
Yesterday I bought myself my first piece of Caphalon, a 3 qt. pot with metal
handle and metal lid.  My son used it today to make a squid dish  (yuck!!! I
allowed squid in the house!!  Well, actually, he didn't tell me he bought it
until he was making it and I asked what that aroma was......)

Be well, everyone,
Phillipa