[Sca-cooks] Minted Cucumbers in Australia and Florida

Susan Laing paxford at gil.com.au
Mon Jul 28 07:15:31 PDT 2003

My apologies Suzanne - I've just caught up on my Cooks list digest and
discovered your search for the cucumber recipe.

Was your event this weekend just gone or the one upcoming? (The recipe was
posted to the list back in early June in case you wish to go searching for
it - unfortunately my copy is on my work computer and as I'm feeling really
unwell tonight [flu-ish and feverish] I don't think I'll be there tomorrow
to send it on to you)

Mari
Lochac (Australia)

Last month a Minted Cucumber Salad was mentioned (recipe from cooks list by
way of Anahita) being done for an event in Australia....

How did the feast turn out and can I get the cucumber recipe?  I'm
feastcratting an event in Florida next weekend and a few cold dishes will be
most
welcome!

Thanks!

Suzanne