[Sca-cooks] dried squid flakes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jul 26 00:07:00 PDT 2003

Rosine commented:
> *Having mistaken dried squid for parmesan cheese at a Yokosuka "Shakeys
> Pizza Parlor", I've never touched or been where I can smell the stuff
> since.
> Traumatic, it was.
Oh? This sounds like it could be very interesting. I can think of
several dishes this might be good sprinkled over, including pizza. This
is the first I've heard of such an item. Does anyone know where you can
get this, besides Shakeys, which I've never seen around here. I guess
I'll have to keep my eyes open for this next time I go ethnic grocery
exploring.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas