[Sca-cooks] Important Annoucement:

Katja katjaorlova at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 17:59:19 PDT 2003

> Aarrgh.
>
> This happened before (last year, I think). I had to
> get up at some ungodly hour of the morning (the
classes by subject were correct

I completely understand your frustration, Your
Excellency. This is why I wanted to let folks now as
soon as I was told so that as many gentles as possible
would know to check the Subject listing rather than
the Date listing. :(

Yes, the schedules were completely off last year
because the database was sorted incorrectly.

I, too, was told that it would not happen this year
when I was given the finished schedules for the Book.

All I can say is that the problem this year appears to
be a different one from last year, so the problem that
occured last year was not repeated (although, I know,
that's small confort).

Please know that the gentles responsible for not
catching this error before I gave the Book to the
printer are far more frustrated than you or I... and
they'll be hearing about it all War long.

For what it's worth, I went through the classes that
I'd chosen to attend myself and all of the cooking and
herbalism classes *appear* to be correct. So,
hopefully, good lady, you shouldn't have gentles miss
your class.

(A lot of the Middle Eastern dance classes I want to
take are off by an hour, unfortunately...)

In Service,

Katja

=====
Katja's Middle Eastern Dance Page http://www.geocities.com/katjaorlova/MEdance.html