[Sca-cooks] period pate

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 29 22:48:51 PDT 2003

Olwen asked:
> Anybody got a period recipe for pate?  I don't recall seeing one but I
> am
> fuzzy this day. (ok, it's true, I'm fuzzy most days..)
It may depend upon your definition of "pate" but I seem to recall
discussing period pate or pate-like recipes on this list. You might
take a look through these files in the FOOD-MEATS section of the
Florilegium:
liver-msg         (37K)  2/11/02    Medieval cooking of liver. Recipes.
organ-meats-msg   (72K)  2/11/02    Period cooking of organ meats.
Stefan
(sorry, no time to be more specific)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas