[Sca-cooks] cookbooks to add

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 31 22:47:50 PDT 2003

> Do you actually go shopping with a list in hand?
Well, as I mentioned, not always. But that is one of the reasons I
ended up with a copy of "Fabulous Feasts". Although in that case I
think the information in it is not that bad. I just don't use the
recipes. What I need to do is carry around my inventory list of my
books. I have been finding a number of duplicates as I proceed to
create my book database. Of course, I've only gotten barely started
again after losing the inventory I had done in my April disk crash.

> Me-- I just buy. Maybe that's why there's a few hundred boxes
> around here.
Yes, that I can understand. It would be so much easier, and cheaper, if
my interests were narrower. But we are proceeding with the new house
purchase, (we did the inspection today), so hopefully we will have room
for some more bookcases. I don't think they would be good next to the
hot tub, though. And the kitchen is much bigger with more cabinets,
space for a freezer and it has a pantry.

Stefan

> Johnnae
>
> Stefan li Rous wrote:
> I usually print out a copy to bring along to Pennsic, so I will print
> this out for myself as well. Of course, I often find that I've left the
> list in my tent when I am at the booksellers. :-(
> Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com