[Sca-cooks] OT OP regarding July

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jul 31 19:06:44 PDT 2003

Greetings All--

You may have noticed that I have been absent for most of the month and
not playing librarian on the list at the drop of a question.

The first part of a month I spent with a cold and severe cough and I am
ending the month with a root canal/crown for a molar. Between the all
the regular summer junk in trms of being busy, plus the coughing and the
dental woes, I have not been doing much in terms of mail.

I will be at the War (hopefully although if August goes like July-- )
from the 10th to the 13th and look forward to meeting folks at the
Potluck on Tuesday Night.

I am doing a class on Early English Printed books on Wed August 13th at
9 AM, so if you've ever wondered what EEBO is or how to find some early
English text-- this is the session for you. I will also be discussing
ECCO which is the newest database of interest to us.

regards--

Johnnae llyn Lewis