[Sca-cooks] Aten Policy

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 23:08:13 PDT 2003

Elaina commented:
> All in all, while the policies are definitely very bureaucratic, I
> percieve them as an attempt to fix a problem, and think that, if
> enforced, they will probably succeed.  If they do succeed then people
> will learn different behaviors and in a couple of years, perhaps the
> need for the policy will no longer exist.
If other things have been tried and they didn't work, then I guess this
may have to be done. Unfortunately, once such rules get made they
seldom get undone. This is true of United States government laws and
regulations. It is true of SCA rules.
It is just this difficulty in getting anything changed which makes me
wary of those specific dollar amounts I see in these rules.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com