[Sca-cooks] good pennsic foods for single camping?

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 2 09:52:03 PDT 2003

You are welcome to come eat with us, there is usually dinner in camp every
night.  Usually hot food, although salad and sandwich night happens too.
We're working on more period meals, but we have someone else in camp cook
each night, so we don't require it.  We do always have more food than we
know what to do with, and welcome guests!  Come find us at our booth in
Bazaar #1, King's Taste Productions, and we'll let you know which nights are
the most promising!
Christianna
and yes, I know I sent this to the list, ya'll come now, ya hear?