[Sca-cooks]2 - medieval herb garden

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 11:15:23 PDT 2003

I have "Square Foot Gardening" by Mel Bartholomew.  Great ideas, my location sucks.  I live on a second floor with a narrow walk space to my door, no sun til mid afternoon, then it becomes direct hot sunlight til nighttime.  I don't dare use the apartment grounds, something about kids enjoying my garden in a harmful way.  I can't wait to get my own place, in 3-4 yrs.  If anyone wants some idea how to get a small garden, I can help, I keep the book near at hand.  Aurore

  Remember from some years ago, a gardening technique called: *Square Foot Gardening*?  Well, I built my raised beds along those lines even though I don't perfectly "sq-ft" garden.