[Sca-cooks] Did this come through readably?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jul 3 05:03:30 PDT 2003

Your message (like some, but not _all_ of the other posts) indicates
that it has an attachment (little paper clip icon at the top by the
topic line), but no actual attachment.
Since one of the ways I can respond or forward email (I use Netscape)
includes doing it as an attachment, I'd just figured that these
attachment/non-attachment emails were coming through with a bit of odd
code that my Netscape program interpreted as an attachment, when what it
was, was a response.
Does that make any sense?
--maire