Gunthar/Pug Re: [Sca-cooks] Did this come through readably?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jul 3 06:26:09 PDT 2003

I'm getting apparent attachments from a lot of people on Cook's List-

Brangwayna
Misha
Rachel Carper (whose posts I'm also getting with an html background)
Chirhart (ditto)
Kiriel (no html)
Nichola/Kattratt
Cariadoc/Elizabeth
KarenO
Phillipa
Olwen
Aurore
Lorenz
Devra
Brekke
Liadan

All these from just the last couple of days. The thing is, when I try to
open the attachments, mostly, there's nothing there to open. Got one from
Adamantius with an apparent attachment, but I couldn't find anything, and
when I fwded it to him (as an attachment so he could look at it in detail)
neither could he.

There's just something wrong with the new List settings, and it's something
Gunthar and Pug need to deal with- this posting is informational only, in
case it helps solve the problem.

Since I've since gotten postings both privately and through SCA Cooks from
Adamantius without attachments, I'm looking some more...

It seems that if people respond to a post with an attachment, they seem to
pop up with attachments.

Lets see what this post of mine does...

Phlip (deliberately not trimming in this instance)

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,