Gunthar/Pug Re: [Sca-cooks] Did this come through readably?

Lorenz Wieland lorenz_wieland at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 10:13:10 PDT 2003

Phlip wrote:
> I'm getting apparent attachments from a lot of people on Cook's List-

Looking at my own messages, it appears that this may be some interaction
with Outhouse Excess in its default settings.  Sending messages in HTML
format tends to produce two copies of the message -- one in HTML and one in
plain text.

I've changed my settings to send plain text only (Tools/Options/Send/Message
Sending Format), so we'll try it this way...

-Lorenz, playing RFC-a-go-go in several contexts today.