[Sca-cooks] good pennsic foods for single camping?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jul 3 21:18:30 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Why you can  eat at house blackstar. Hot food hot ,cold food cold and a
host
> of happy people. Also we are just up the road from SPCA.   From Chirhart

Yep. And you're certainly welcome at SPCA, which, incidently, is maybe 75
feet from Christianna's camp. You'd need to check with Margali, but I
suspect we'd have room in our freezer to stash a couple of things.

Or, you can do as Frederich does, and join our meal and cooking plan, even
though you may be camping elsewhere.

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.