[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 4 06:51:26 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> >Seriously, who is planning to get to Pennsic this year?
> >      Devra the again displaced
> >
> >Devra Langsam
> I'll be there! Probably giving you all of my money again!
>
> Jehan Yves

I'll be looking forward to seeing you, Jehan Yves ;-) What brews are you
bringing this year? And, have you had time enough to try anything you
learned from your conversation with Ateno and Adamantius?

Yes, Devra, I'll be there too, btw. You, as are most of Cook's List, are
specificly invited down to camp any time, not just for the Potluck.

To find me, all, I'm usually at Chirurgeon's Point between Noon and 4 PM, at
Lost Gypsy Forge before and after, and at SPCA camp, in W-10, near Orluk
Oasis.

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.