[Sca-cooks] Being at Pennsic

James May james.may at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 4 14:45:24 PDT 2003

At 09:51 AM 7/4/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I'll be looking forward to seeing you, Jehan Yves ;-) What brews are you
>bringing this year? And, have you had time enough to try anything you
>learned from your conversation with Ateno and Adamantius?
>Phlip
         I hope to have several meads, (one is an Apple-orange honey that
the blending was done by the bees), and if I have time I'll finish up
several cordials that have been aging( one is a brandy based pistachio that
seems very promising). I've been very busy with the move to East Kingdom
and trying to set up the new shop so haven't been doing much brewing
lately. I get to start the new shop building after Pennsic and then I'll be
really swamped for awhile. See you at Land Grab, Teofilia says Hi!

Jehan Yves