[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Althea Degrimm dethriel at optonline.net
Fri Jul 4 07:48:26 PDT 2003

You and I both, Hon...ugh, WPA in Mid-Aug...ugh...

I'm not going either..(no matter how much cajoling from H3S...)..being
currently unemployed...but spying what looks like rather enticing work
opportunities in Phile, Grimm and I are probably moving to the Phile area by
Sept or Oct..and will need the money for moving..

Avraham...might I spy thee at NYRF Labour Day Wked??  Hmmmnnn....?

Althea
whooopee...today's my B'day....